N°5: My Future Job

I am studying industrial design and in the future, I would like to work on anything of this kind, related to my career, but I have a clear preference. 

I would like to be able to participate or work in the design of weapons, I love weapons, their power, their operation and their aesthetics and although I know that weapons are a problem, I don't know how to make them stop liking me. Knives, ammunition, snipers, sub-machine guns, rifles, shotguns, swords, shurikens, bows and arrows, machine guns, explosives, etc. 

Everything is so perfect, a bow fired with safety and precision can destroy a bulletproof vest, a sniper with a good shooter and the right bullet can destroy an armored vehicle how can you not find this beautiful? it's like a work of art.

Fireworks, much older than firearms themselves, are really the conception of works of art through bombs and explosions, special combinations that generated colors and distinctive shapes in the sky. All this as a great and dangerous tradition.

And if this doesn't work, which is very likely, especially if I stay in Chile, I'd like to go as a product designer to some good and great company, where I could develop researching entertaining things, such as mixtures of materials, better shapes, make things think to last again, who knows. I would also like to be able to participate in the design of public services, things as simple as a good whereabouts, good signs, a good way of walking so that we don't collide, things that perhaps aren't important at first sight but I think that by lightening an annoyance that used to be permanent and is no longer so, you can help quite a few people.

Comments

  1. I don’t have any idea about this part of you… It’s interesting… but truly I don’t like very much haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy a weapon created by you only to protect my body

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought that the weapons would be beautiful but it´s an design object

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you can be like Tony Stark! I also think the weapons are beautiful, they have a very interesting productive process, but their destroy power and the use to whichit may be out, scares me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment